• Latest News

    Monday 6 April 2015

    Free Mtn 10GB Plus Using Infinix Hot Note Imei

    In my previous post when Infinix hot note imei goes viral,
    lots of people complained of not been able to tweak their imei
    to get 2015MB because the super sharp guys have already tweak
    their phone imei to get 30GB plus or less.
    I am telling you today that you can still be in that same race of getting  
    free 2015MB or more valid till July 2015.
    All thanks to Ayoola that brought this to my knowledge.
    Don't wait till the next hour before you try it out because of the
    super smart dudes available across the internet whom are ready
    to tweak anything to get free MB.

    Requirements


    • Mtn Sim
    • Mtk Android Device
    • Mobile Uncle Tools
    • Charged Device
    • Infinix hot note latest imei

    The good news is that I will be given you the imei to use,
    but the rest you have to get it yourself.
    Mobile uncle Tools can be downloaded from Playstore or Mobogene.
    If you don't know if your device is mtk or not then you should
    download Cpu-z from playstore to know but basically all
    China android device are mtk devices.

    How Do I Get 2015MB Plus On Mtn?

    Infinix Hot Note Imei:
    ==>358429060180960

    Change the last three digits with random numbers to make the
    whole imei 15digits. Input it inside mobile uncle to change it.
    Repeat this step till you get your unused infinix imei.

    ==>Send infinix to 131 to get 2015MB

    If you get the below message
    "Dear customer, you are eligible for only one Happy Link Bundle and 1MB daily data plan daily"
    Try another imei because the one you tried has been used by another person.

    The more you tweak the imei to get 2015MB the more your data accumulates but the exipry month doesn't exceed July 2015.

    Check your MB dial *123*4*3*2#

    If you don't know how to use mobile uncle to change imei click here.


    Similar Post:



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    40 comments:

    1. Wow....nice tutorial i got 6GB for this. Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    2. Flexing my 2GB, long face

      ReplyDelete
    3. I never get any o sad face

      ReplyDelete
    4. No dulling 8GB

      ReplyDelete
    5. All this while that Mtn dey do us strong thing, its payback time 8GB to browse till July. Sanxynet bless you much

      ReplyDelete
    6. @Arowolo I feel you, we don get our data from Etisalat with infinix zero imei tweaking. 4GB on point.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete
      2. Guy am using Infinix hot note, pls how do I get free data from Etisalat

        Delete
      3. Check the back of the pack in which your phone was packed, if u see it give feedback

        Delete
      4. I didn't see anything like that, is it because I it from market instead of online shopping? anyway, please tell me hw you did ur let me try

        Delete
      5. Dial *8186# or send data to 8186 with etisalat sim

        Delete
    7. Pls add me on whatsapp 08023429600

      ReplyDelete
    8. Pls help me out Dear customer, you are eligible for only one offer. Thank you.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. @Ibrahim that means the imei that you tried has been used by another person, you can change the last 6digits instead of changing only the last 3digit. All the best

        Delete
      2. Tanx.I av been trying since yestaday BT I got it now

        Delete
    9. how can we get the new samsung galaxy s6 imei is also with 2015 mb

      ReplyDelete
    10. Please add me on whatsaap 07033969794

      ReplyDelete
    11. Please add me on whatsaap 07033969794

      ReplyDelete
    12. any chg of nos ..pls let us knw ooooo

      ReplyDelete
    13. Ahh! Y always me, notin 2 offer since 4 days ago. Plz admin i nid yor help

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Be patient for the next imei tweaking coming soon

        Delete
    14. plss let us knw ooo...m in nid of t seriously.........namesake pls oo

      ReplyDelete
    15. buh i waana ask ...is t possible to extend d expiry date of data

      ReplyDelete
    16. @ Olamilekan tanks n u too @Yusuf I don't think it possible

      ReplyDelete
    17. Pls bro. Kindly generate imei for me tnx. My mail address kayceephotizo@yahoo.com. I really appreciate it if you help, God bless u

      ReplyDelete
    18. Yah i finally got it 2015mb yesterday evening, i bought Infinix Hot and someone used my imei to get free data from Etisalat, but with this, is slove.
      Thanks Bro. Good Work hear
      Any latest we are alert

      ReplyDelete
    19. Yes, it can be done only once on a particular sim

      ReplyDelete
    20. Yes guys only one for one SIM

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes thou some are lucky to get 4GB

        Delete
      2. pls kindly add me to ur whatsapp group 07033259765@my yusuf

        Delete
    21. Pls add me to ur what's app group 08102225655

      ReplyDelete
    22. Any latest IMEI pls???? NEEDED ASAP

      ReplyDelete
    23. can i use the sim i have used b4

      ReplyDelete

    Kindly drop your comments for us to help you better.
    Thanks see you soon.

    Item Reviewed: Free Mtn 10GB Plus Using Infinix Hot Note Imei Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown

    Scroll to Top