• Latest News

    Wednesday 8 April 2015

    Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”


     
    Oba of Lagos

    The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a 
    personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he 
    threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate 
    with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.


    The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, 

    where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote 
    Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not 
    gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

    But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to 

    the Igbos and everyone offended by his statement, blaming his actions 
    on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
    orijin
    ORIJIN


    In his statement, he said;
    I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people 

    for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking 
    some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was 
    so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered 
    that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

    Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to 

    throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender 
    to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.


    Source : FNN

    Advice from Sanxynet, if you must drink please know your limits.
    We are not here to judge anyone and I believe everyone offended 
    should forgive after this statement that Oba of Lagos has made
    public. No one is perfect


    Similar Post:


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Kindly drop your comments for us to help you better.
    Thanks see you soon.

    Item Reviewed: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown

    Scroll to Top