• Latest News

    Wednesday 13 May 2015

    Mtn Free N800 Credit

    Hello great member of Sanxynet, on this sunny Wednesday 13-05-2015
    afternoon i decided to take a nap and when i woke up around past 3pm.
    I checked my phone for messages, to my surprise how to get mtn
    awoof credit has been posted by members of Sanxynet whatsapp
    group.....hmmmm really it was great because it worked.
    Enough of chi chat get yours fast now.

    How To Get Mtn Awoof Credit May 2015

    • Dial *555*0000(8 random numbers)#
    Example *555*000068504267#
    • If you get service timeout try again
    • If you get "this card has already been used" kindly stop trying after 
     3 trial on the same that you received this message to avoid been barred.
    • If you are successful dial *556# to check your balance
    • To check other bonus added dial *559*7#
    • Note: Transfer the credit to another line just in case if you have another
      Mtn Awoof Credit
    sim ready available. The more you try the trick the more you get each time.
    Enjoy the trick and tell us how much you got. some even got N2,000.


    Similar Post:
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    9 comments:

    1. omo na u sure pass. I hail Oga Adebreeze

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Please don't get confused nor mislead other, Adebreeze is just a member of sanxynet not the owner......thank for the comment

        Delete
    2. I got #100 on each of my two sim, though I was barred on of the sim, what's the solution pls

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow, I Don get #1200, I love this blog

      ReplyDelete
    4. pls, add me on ur watsapp group 07033259765@mr yusuf

      ReplyDelete
    5. pls add me to ur whatsapp group 08036733269

      ReplyDelete

    Kindly drop your comments for us to help you better.
    Thanks see you soon.

    Item Reviewed: Mtn Free N800 Credit Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown

    Scroll to Top