• Latest News

    Sunday 13 December 2015

    Airtel Unlimited Night Plan For Heavy Downloaders

    Hmmmmmmm Nigeria network providers still hunting for more customers daily, weekly and monthly. Airtel has introduced another hourly unlimited download but this time around you can only use it at midnight.

    I know for certain that download speed is usually at the peak at night. If you want to download certain files from torrent or any other site and you are sure the network will be good at night then opt in for this offer.
    This Airtel Unlimited Night Plan is from the hours of 12:00am to 6:00am.

    How Do I Opt In For This Offer?


    ==> Dial *481*1# for 1hour use at the price 100 Naira

    ==> Dial *481*2# for 3hours use at the price 200 Naira

    ==> Dial *481*3# for 6hours use at the price 500 Naira

    Note: No need of any tunnel application like simple server or psiphon. It also rocks well on PC.


    Similar Post:

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    3 comments:

    1. Pls admin add me back,08186595700. My account was having problems

      ReplyDelete
    2. Same wit me! Was having problem too! Pls Admin kindly add me back! 07012419639 thnkz!

      ReplyDelete
    3. hello great admin,i once pasted my number on this platform to be added to the grp chat but i wasnt,my number is 08166718730,i will luk forward to u addin me sir,tanx

      ReplyDelete

    Kindly drop your comments for us to help you better.
    Thanks see you soon.

    Item Reviewed: Airtel Unlimited Night Plan For Heavy Downloaders Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown

    Scroll to Top